Buying a multi family property is different from buying a house, so why not use a different broker? Because we specialize in multis, we not only see nearly every multi unit on the market in Greater Portland, but we also have access to the “pocket” listings that never even hit the market. Successful investors put together a team of specialists, and Sullivan Multi is focused exclusively on the multi family real estate market.
• an entire team of multi experts working for each client’s best interest
• access to pocket listings (properties not listed publicly on MLS)
• first access to new Sullivan Multi listings
• projected cash flow analyses of potential purchases
• a network of mortgage brokers and bankers who specialize in financing multi unit
• useful resources for new landlords, including Sullivan Multi seminars
• A lasting relationship with Sullivan Multi! All of the resources outlined above are available to you long after your deal has closed. We stay in touch with you in order to make sure that you have up-to-date market information, as well as support for you as a new
In most cases, the Buyer Broker commission is paid by the seller. A percentage of the sale price is split between the listing agent and the buyer broker, and if the buyer is not represented, the listing agent is paid the entire commission. Neither the buyer nor seller saves money if you have no broker, so why not take advantage of the assistance and expertise we bring to the process?
Sullivan Multi practices Disclosed Dual Agency, which means that as our Buyer Broker client, you can purchase a Sullivan Multi listing, and we will represent both sides of the deal. Because the buyer and the seller are both represented by the entire Sullivan Multi team, not just one agent, the Disclosed Dual Agency concept is very successful. Approximately one third of our transactions are Disclosed Dual Agency. For a more in depth explanation, or if you have any concerns about the process, please do not hesitate to ask a Sullivan Multi broker.